JUAN CARLOS ZEGARRA
+ 511 219 4170
- Partner expert on the tax area, with a clear orientation to activities linked to natural resources.
- Lawyer graduated from the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú - PUCP.
- Professor and lecturer in several seminars, undergraduate and graduate courses in Schools of Law of national and international universities.
- Diploma in International Arbitration and Investments, Postgraduate School, Universidad del Pacifico (January 2012).
- Management Program for Lawyers 2014 (MPL) - Yale University.
- Executive Program in International Tax Law – International Tax Center ITC Leiden, Panamá (2016).
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Instituto Peruano de Derecho Tributario - IPDT for the periods 2013 - 2015 and 2017 - 2019.
- Vice president of the Committee for Tax Matters of the National Society of Mining, Oild and Energy – SNMPE for the period 2017 – 2019.
- Peruvian Institute of Tax Law– IPDT (since April 2003).
- International Fiscal Association– IFA Perú (since January 2005).
- Associate at Estudio Rubio, Leguía, Normand & Asociados (1999 - 2008).
- Member of the Committee for Tax and Economic Matters of the National Confederation of Private Entrepreneurial Institutions - CONFIEP, on behalf of the National Society of Mining, Oil and Energy– SNMPE (2005 - 2007).
- Member of the Committee for Legal Matters of the American Chamber of Commerce of Peru – AMCHAM (2009).