+ 511 219 4170
- Specialist in Customs Technique of the National School of Customs (today, Institute of Tax and Customs Administration - IATA).
- Master’s Degree in Finance and Corporate Law with Specialization in Regulation, Universidad ESAN, Peru.
- Member of the Trade Facilitation Committee of the American Chamber of Commerce of Peru (AMCHAM).
- Professor of the School of Economics and International Business at Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas - UPC.
- Lecturer and panelist in national and international seminars and workshops.
- Lima Bar Association.
- Member of the Customs Law and Foreign Trade Peruvian Association (APDACI).
- National assistant Superintendent of Customs (2009-2010).
- Member of the Ministry of Economy and Finance team in charge of drafting the New Peruvian Customs Law, Legislative Decree N° 1053 and its Regulations (2006-2009).
- Member of the Ministry of Economy and Finance team in charge of drafting Law N° 28933. Coordination and response of Peruvian government to International Investment Disputes and its Regulations (2006 - 2009).
- Chairman of the Special Committee to coordinate the government’s response to International Investment Arbitration (2004- 2009).
- Advisor to the CEO for International Economics, Competition and Private Investment Issues of the Peruvian Ministry of Economy and Finance (2004 - 2009).
- Member of the negotiation team of the Chapters on Investment Disputes Resolution, Trade Facilitation and Customs Procedures of Free Trade Agreements signed by Peru and several countries (2004 - 2009).