+ 511 219 4170
- Partner of the tax area, focused on litigation and tax proceedings, with more than 15 years working for the Peruvian Government.
- Graduated from Universidad San Martín de Porres.
- Master’s Degree in Business Law at Universidad de Lima.
- Postgraduate studies in taxation at Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú - PUCP.
- Professor and lecturer in several seminars, undergraduate and graduate courses in national law schools, and universities.
- Professor of Academia de la Magistratura.
- Lima Bar Association
- Peruvian Institute of Tax Law (IPDT- Instituto Peruano de Derecho Tributario).
- International Fiscal Association – IFA Peru.
- Reporting Secretary of the Tax Court - Director of Sectorial Program of the Ministry of Economy and Finance (2007 - 2010).
- Legal Advisor at the Tax Court (1999 - 2007).
- Deputy Manager of Coercive Collection and legal representative in judicial proceedings and administrative proceedings of the Service of Tax Administration (SAT-Servicio de Administración Tributaria) of the Metropolitan Municipality of Lima (1997-1999).
- Head of the Administrative and Tax Law Area of Gaceta Jurídica S.A. (1995 - 1999).