+ 511 219 4170
- Associate of the tax area, focused on litigation and tax proceedings, with more than 18 years of experience working for the Peruvian Government.
- Graduated from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (PUCP).
- International Master’s Degree in Tax and Public Treasury from the American Center of Tax Administration - CIAT Institute for Fiscal Studies of Spain - IEF Spanish Tax Agency, CEDDET Foundation, Spanish Agency for International Cooperation - AECID Ministry of Economy and Finance of Spain.
- Postgraduate studies at the Ministry of Treasury (“Ministerio de Hacienda”) – Spain, Inter-American Development Bank - IDB, CIAT, the Tax Administration Service (“Servicio de Administración Tributaria") of Mexico, and the Foreign Trade School Association Exporters (“Escuela de Comercio Exterior de la Asociación de Exportadores”) - ADEX.
- Lima Bar Association
- Peruvian Institute of Tax Law (IPDT- Instituto Peruano de Derecho Tributario).
- International Fiscal Association – IFA Peru.
- Member of the team of Tax Reform of the National Superintendency of Tax Administration (SUNAT- Superintendencia Nacional de Aduanas y de Administración Tributaria) (2012).
- Specialized Officer from the Claims Department of the Administration of the Principal National Taxpayers - IPCN at SUNAT (2010 - 2011).
- Manager of the Claims Department of the Principal National Taxpayers at SUNAT (2006 - 2009).
- Head of the Tax Claims Department, Legal Division, and of the Claim Section of Medium and Small Taxpayer Complaints - MEPECO of the Regional Administration of Tacna (1994 - 2005).