+ 511 219 4170
- Partner specialized on the tax and corporate matters.
- Recognized as “Global Elite Thought Leader” in the “Corporate Tax - Controversy” category by Who´s Who Legal (2019).
- President of the Latin American Institute of Tax Law – ILADT (2013-2015)
- President of the Committee for Tax Matters of the National Society of Mining, Oil and Energy – SNMPE (2013-2017) and (2019- ).
- Member of the Board of Directors of the National Society of Mining, Oild and Energy – SNMPE (2013-2014).
- President of the Peruvian Institute of Tax Law– IPDT(2011-2013).
- Professor and lecturer in several seminars, undergraduate and graduate courses in schools of Law of prestigious national and international universities.
- Lawyer graduated from the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú– PUCP. Master’s Degree in Legal Research, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú– PUCP. With specialization courses in International Taxation at the International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation - IBFD, the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development – OECD and Universidad Austral and Leiden University.
- Fernando Zuzunaga was considered in “Leading Individuals” category by The Legal 500 – Peru – Tax Ranking (2018, 2019).
- International Fiscal Association– IFA Perú.
- Peruvian Institute of Tax Law– IPDT.
- Partner at Estudio Rubio, Leguía, Normand & Asociados Law Firm (2000 - 2008).
- Advisor to the Ministry of Economy and Finance in tax policy (2001 - 2002).
- Founding partner at Luis Hernández Berenguel Abogados Law firm (1992 - 1995).
- Associate at Estudio Rubio, Leguía, Normand & Asociados Law firm (1987 - 1991 and 1996 - 2000).