JUAN CARLOS ZEGARRA
+ 511 219 4170
- Partner expert on tax area specialized in activities linked to natural resources.
- Master of Business Administration by A.B. Freeman School of Business, Tulane University, 2017 - 2019.
- Master of Business Administration by PUCP Business School, 2017 - 2019.
- Treasurer of Directive Committee of Peruvian Institute of Tax Law – IPDT, for the period 2019 - 2023.
- Vice-President of the Committee for Tax Matters of the National Society of Mining, Oil and Energy – SNMPE, for the period 2017 – 2019.
- Professor and lecturer in several seminars, undergraduate and graduate courses in Schools of Law of national and international universities.
- Executive Program in International Tax Law – International Tax Center ITC Leiden, Panama (2016).
- Management Program for Lawyers – Yale University (2014).
- Diplomat in International Arbitration and Investments, Postgraduate School, Universidad del Pacífico (2012).
- Lawyer graduated from the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú – PUCP.
- International Fiscal Association – IFA Peru.
- Peruvian Institute of Tax Law – IPDT.
- Member of Tax Committee of the National Society of Mining, Oil and Energy – SNMPE (2021-2023).
- Member of the Tax Committee of the National Confederation of Private Entrepreneurial Institutions – CONFIEP (2005-2007 and 2021-2023).
- Peruvian National Rapporteur in IFA 2017, Buenos Aires.
- Member of the Committee for Legal Matters of the American Chamber of Commerce of Peru - AMCHAM (2009).
- Associate at Rubio, Leguía, Normand & Asociados Law Firm (1999 – 2008).