+ 511 770 8497
- Partner of the tax and foreign trade areas specialized in international taxation.
- Vice-Chair of YIN (Young IFA Network), (2017 – 2019).
- Peruvian YIN Representative before worldwide IFA.
- Director of the Board of IFA Peru (2014 to date).
- Professor of the Course of International Taxation III / International Tax Agreements for the Master’s degree in Taxation and Tax Policy, Universidad de Lima (2019).
- Winner of the First Latin America Award - IFA (2012).
- Master in Advanced Studies in International Tax Law at International Tax Center - ITC, Leiden University, Netherlands.
- Postgraduate studies on International Taxation at “Universidad de Castilla - La Mancha”, Toledo, Spain and International Fiscal Association - IFA, Peruvian Group.
- Course of Customs Management in International Trade at Foreign Trade School (Escuela de Comercio Exterior -ADEX).
- Lawyer graduated from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú - PUCP.
- Luciana Yañez was appointed as Vice President of Tax Committee in the American Chamber of Commerce of Peru - Amcham (2020).
- International Fiscal Association – IFA Peru.
- Peruvian Institute of Tax Law - IPDT.
- Lima Bar Association
- Associate at Estudio Rubio, Leguía, Normand & Asociados Law Firm (2004 - 2008)